When it comes to thought leadership, we believe that investment in high-quality content is vital for long-term, sustainable success. If the underlying quality of the content is lacking, campaigns can fail to deliver the commercial and brand benefits they set out to achieve.
In fact, many thought leadership campaigns underperform because of basic problems in the way the content was conceived or created. Even brands that generally produce strong work are held back by pitfalls that could easily be avoided.
That’s why we developed a proprietary framework for assessing and improving the quality of thought leadership content. Based on almost ten years’ experience of advising over 100 major brands on their content marketing campaigns, our content quality audit is a fast and cost-effective way to ensure your content will consistently excite and engage your audience.
Our team of experts will review your branded content marketing assets or thought leadership campaigns against the five pillars of quality covered by the POETS framework:
Our content quality audit package includes the following:
- Assessment of one or multiple campaigns or content publishing projects of your choice
- Detailed analysis and scoring of content across the five categories of the POETS framework
- A full report on our findings, including key areas for improvement, and prepare a briefing deck with practical recommendations
- A call or meeting to present our recommendations, led by one FT Longitude’s senior editors
- Tap into a proven framework, already used by some of the most respected brands in thought leadership to evaluate their thought leadership programmes
- Get practical recommendations on how to improve the quality and impact of your thought leadership campaigns
- The assessment will provide opportunities for quick-wins as well as longer-term improvements to your content strategy
- Highlights strengths and weaknesses in your industry, market or thematic content
- Our scoring framework provides a consistent way of assessing the quality of your content portfolio, across reports, articles and surveys and other editorial formats