Success is impossible if your stakeholders – marketing, communications and client-facing teams – do not agree about the overall objectives of your campaign and how to measure success.
Get them aligned, and your thought leadership will be woven into the fabric of the business and a core part of the brand narrative and all of the organisation’s commercial activity. Everyone will work together effectively to ensure a positive outcome, instead of seeing content as ‘something that marketing does’.
The benefits of stakeholder alignment
We work with your key stakeholders to:
- Establish a common understanding of your content and messaging goals across multiple teams and key individuals
- Design a content campaign that will directly support both your marketing and commercial objectives
- Develop a clear roadmap to ensure that we secure buy-in and support for the campaign throughout its development and activation
What we do
We facilitate workshops with your stakeholders in order to:
- Clarify the objectives of your thought leadership investment from different stakeholder perspectives
- Determine how these objectives support broader strategic and commercial goals
- Explore the messages that you want to communicate – and their relevance to the target audience
- Find out what a successful campaign looks like to different stakeholders, and how they will measure success